Why you should invest in
Brand System Development
When people engage with your brand, they should immediately recognise you without having to see your name.
It’s not just about the visuals. Everything you communicate via your brand goes into your brand system development.
What’s your brand tone of voice? What fonts do you use? What colour combinations do you use and what does that say about your brand personality?
Having a brand system development guide means that anyone can glance at your content and they’ll easily recognise you every time you’re seen.
What we offer
- Collaborative brand identity creation
- Transparency on money and decision-making
- Innovative design and strategy to set your brand apart from the competition
Why you should use Think Plus Ink
As a brand development agency in Derby, we’ve seen our fair share of marketing success stories.
Through our years of brand development strategy and delivery, we know first-hand how impactful a cleverly curated brand system development project is.
And through our complete transparency and collaboration policy, you can be sure that we’ll always be on the same page.
What’s included in our Brand System Development service?
- Developing your core brand message
- Let everyone know who you are and what you stand for
- What makes you unique and how can you show it?
- What’s your brand personality?
Logos and wordmarks
- Make your brand stand out visually with an iconic logo
- One picture, one word…make your mark in the simplest of ways
- Consistent presentation across social media channels
- A central point for up-to-date assets
- Brand fonts for consistent headings, subheadings, and paragraphs
- A single typeface across all communications of your brand
- Understanding the colour combination that will define who you are visually to your clients and customers alike
Other services we offer
We offer a complete service from strategy to design development and integrated production.
Brand story & tone of voice
Consumer & brand analysis
Artwork & production
Point of sale